Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 27th March 2013, 13:00
Alter Hase

ouidjat is on a distinguished road
Re: Four extraordinary Bf 109 K-4, Hs 129 B-2 or B-3 and Go 145 Pillau-Land Fliegerhorst Spring 1945 pictures

Hello Roland,

Afraid? For what?
Everybody is looking for his own grail: Andreas for a Mickey Mouse figure, other's for a Hartmann K-4!
Anders said he was doubtful about this picture - secretly I am but for different reasons - others have money to spend to get it; why not?

If I had to be sad it should be because of the loss of informations for a picture which will never be published with good and right caption.

eBay is a good tool; let use it like that, at least.

I really think that we all of us are building - without megalomania and ego-trip but with our own defects and knowledges, experiences, research, documentation, insights and "speculations" - a huge data bank; "we" just have to be sure that this bank will be kept safe and accessible.

Frankly; I don't have the money to buy this picture: What do I care? Frustration? Yes, a little bit for one minute like many... But truly, deeply, I don't care.

Be good, Franck.

PS: I'm expecting 1200 Euros at the end!!!
Old 31st March 2013, 03:11
Alter Hase

Re: Four extraordinary Bf 109 K-4, Hs 129 B-2 or B-3 and Go 145 Pillau-Land Fliegerhorst Spring 1945 pictures

1060!... Not bad!
Old 31st March 2013, 11:45

Rasmussen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouidjat View Post
1060!... Not bad!
... it were the members of sudek13.
Old 31st March 2013, 14:46
Alter Hase

Hello Jörg,

Really?.. Or the said Japanese?

This is money spent for nothing. No code number, no unit (well nothing sure) no place, and no pilot name either.
Just to illustrate an eventual article explaining that there was 4 or five K-4 bearing that tulip, one being small White 4 and ... That one: better to say peanuts!
Except to sell it back on market except those two, I see no one crazy enough to pay, let's say half the price.

But, you know, always the same conversation, nothing new.

Thanks again Marc for the link(s).

Franck.
Old 31st March 2013, 16:35

Rasmussen is on a distinguished road

e***u (privat) ... it's not the first time I lost the biddings for Bf109-pics against e***u. I'd guess it's sudek.