Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st July 2017, 20:31
Alter Hase

Dénes Bernád will become famous soon enough
Self-publishing and military book distributors?

Sometimes in the future, I am planning to publish myself a couple of aviation books (in English).
As I understood, I need to find book distributor(s) that would take over the printed stock and distribute them to wholesalers, which would then distribute the books further to retailers.
Did anyone of you self published, then distributed recently his/her aviation related book?
Can anyone give me hints who are such military book distributors, with potential interest in WW 2 related aviation books?
Thanks, in advance, for your inputs.