Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd May 2011, 21:20

Mikkel Plannthin
Database of Danes in allied military service 39-45

The Museum of Danish Resistance 1940-1945 has launched a database of Danes in allied service 1939-45
http://allieret.natmus.dk/Forside.aspx

The user interface is in Danish only - at least for the time being - but it should be possible to use it nonetheless.

If you are interested in Air Force only, just type "Air Force" in "Enhed" and press search.

For my part, the database enables me to make even more information public as I now has a disclosed source available. In many cases, I have not been able to make a record public on my website due to Danish archive laws.

Regards

Mikkel Plannthin