Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 18th March 2018, 15:32

dsetzer is on a distinguished road
B-25 Bomber Operations in the Mediterranean

My father served in the Army Air Force in the Mediterranean theater. He was a sergeant at HQ for the 340th Bombardment Group and was with them from North Africa, to Sicily, to Italy and Corsica. He served for the duration.

A few years ago I created a website to honor his service. I have just finished revising the site, and I have added more photos and other information.

If you are interested in the B-25 bomber operations in the Mediterranean, I would like to invite you to stop by and read about Hymie's War.

Http://www.dansetzer.us
http://DanSetzer.us

Tags
b-25, catch-22, corsica