Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 17th February 2006, 23:53

Kari Lumppio is on a distinguished road
Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109 dated 1.7.43

Hello!

Is there anyone on this forum who does have a homepage and room for 11,4 MB of tiff files?

That is the size of the scans of "Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109" dated 1.7.43. (See thread "Arado Werke Numbers"). The document lists some modifications to Bf 109 and lists the Werke Nummern which are effected. Subtypes range from E-1 to early G-6s. So this is a primary document on the Bf 109 WNr!

Original document is at Sota-arkisto (Finnish War Archive) and mr. Pentti Manninen was the one who found them first. He doesn't wander in the Internetland and I got the copies couple of years ago for the very purpose to put them in public on Internet. I don't have any homepage myself. They were offered to a certain Bf 109 site but didn't raise (enough?) interest. Perhaps now?

Serious contacts via private message. I don't look forward to deal the scans one by one with all interested. A free public home(page) would be best.

Cheers,
Kari
Old 5th June 2010, 20:52

mmoustaf is on a distinguished road
Re: Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109 dated 1.7.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lumppio View Post
Hello!

Is there anyone on this forum who does have a homepage and room for 11,4 MB of tiff files?

That is the size of the scans of "Übersichtsliste der Änderungsanweisungen BF 109" dated 1.7.43. (See thread "Arado Werke Numbers"). The document lists some modifications to Bf 109 and lists the Werke Nummern which are effected. Subtypes range from E-1 to early G-6s. So this is a primary document on the Bf 109 WNr!

Original document is at Sota-arkisto (Finnish War Archive) and mr. Pentti Manninen was the one who found them first. He doesn't wander in the Internetland and I got the copies couple of years ago for the very purpose to put them in public on Internet. I don't have any homepage myself. They were offered to a certain Bf 109 site but didn't raise (enough?) interest. Perhaps now?

Serious contacts via private message. I don't look forward to deal the scans one by one with all interested. A free public home(page) would be best.

Cheers,
Kari
I have if you still need the space.
Old 5th June 2010, 21:59
He who rules the forum...

Ruy Horta has disabled reputation

Sounds interesting, could also host them if need be. Perhaps an idea to put up several mirrors to spread the (down)load bandwidth.

And now I see with eye serene
The very pulse of the machine;
A being breathing thoughtful breath,
A traveller between life and death;
Old 6th June 2010, 08:52

thenelm is on a distinguished road

The files should also be easily converted to .jpg which, in theory, should require less space.
Old 6th June 2010, 19:50

Kari Lumppio is on a distinguished road

Hello!

Mansur. If and when I will find the files I will let you know. Allow me a week or two. That was two crashed computers back, year 2006 that is.

I will see if I can transform them from tiffs to jpegs. I lost many programs when my work computer was "upgraded" to Windows 7.

Regards,
Kari
Old 6th June 2010, 20:15
He who rules the forum...

Ruy Horta has disabled reputation

If it is easier, just keep them on TIFF and burn them on a CD-ROM.

And now I see with eye serene
The very pulse of the machine;
A being breathing thoughtful breath,
A traveller between life and death;
Old 6th June 2010, 23:00

mmoustaf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lumppio View Post
Hello!

Mansur. If and when I will find the files I will let you know. Allow me a week or two. That was two crashed computers back, year 2006 that is.

I will see if I can transform them from tiffs to jpegs. I lost many programs when my work computer was "upgraded" to Windows 7.

Regards,
Kari
Hello Kari!

It's not a problem - I can wait

If you need to transform files you can use acdsee photo editor from www.acdsee.com, they have a 30-day trial.
Old 8th June 2010, 22:35
Alter Hase

Andreas Brekken is on a distinguished road

Hi, Kari

Tried to contact you, pm box is full

Regards,
Andreas B