Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 13th November 2008, 21:19
Alter Hase

Revi16 is on a distinguished road
NASM & NARA Research Offer

Hi,

I would like to make an offer to help with research at the National Air & Space Museum, National Archives and Records Administration and the Paul Garber Facility where the captured German and Japanese Aircraft Documents are kept.
I live in the Wash. DC. Metro area and have access to all facilities.

There's a couple of different ways to do this,

1. You can either write/call the facility and get a list of the items you are researching. Send me the list with your interests and I will go make the copies and then mail them to you.

2. You let me know what you are intersted in and I will go and pull up what the archives have on file. I'll send you the list, you let me know which documents you want copied and I'll make them for you. (Probably the quickest way.)

The costs will be the actual costs for each document (NASM is charging .30 cents per page at this time) and actual shipping costs. (You decide how it is shipped.)

All I ask is to be fairly compensated for my time & travel. We can discuss this on an individual basis.
Payment must be made before I ship the documents.

P.S. I have already helped forum member Phil Mertens with some research and it seems to have worked out well so far.

Regards,
Mike mjfur@verizon.net

Last edited by Revi16; 14th November 2008 at 20:46.
Old 14th December 2008, 16:28

philippe1 is on a distinguished road
Re: NASM & NARA Research Offer

dear reader,
i can only say that Mike has been verry helpfull and a " CORRECT" person to deal with. Everything I ordered came and even on a faster way than I should have been doing it.
This is realy a recomandation for those who has dificulties in access to the archieves due to time and language problems.
kindly regards from a person who has been helped by mike
phil mertens
Old 2nd December 2010, 13:51
Alter Hase

CJE

Mike, who was a premium researcher, has quit, because he has found a real job (serve him right!), but I have not yet found any valuable substitute.
Any hint?

Chris
Old 30th December 2010, 14:28

Dennis N is on a distinguished road

Hi Chris,

If you find someone, please let me know, I really have a nice list to retrieve and off course any cost will be compensated.

Thanks,
Dennis
Old 26th July 2011, 23:48

MichaelC is on a distinguished road

Gentlemen,

If you are still in need of a researcher, I live in Washington and have 20+ years of military research experience at NARA, in addition to NASM, Garber Facility, Washington Navy Yard, Maxwell AFB, Bundesarchiv, NPRO, Center for Military History, Library of Congress, Public Record Office at Kew, La Courneuve, and upwards of 30 other repositories.

I am fairly priced, on site at NARA four days a week, and can supply references. My website and contact information are below.

Best,

Mike Constandy

Westmoreland Research
PO Box 320488
Alexandria, VA 22320

202.421.5151 mobile
mjc@westmorelandresearch.org
www.westmorelandresearch.org