Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 6th March 2019, 23:27
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: Mission Reports Zerstörergeschwader 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaxDerBruchpilot View Post
...any idea how to get into it? Nobody seems to publish this file on the internet!? Probably I have to beat it at BA in Freiburg.
Most wartime archival material is not published on the internet but there is great satisfaction in handling the original paper.
Old 7th March 2019, 08:59

Carsten Petersen is on a distinguished road

You are right, John. A typing error in my archive.
Old 7th March 2019, 14:31

QuaxDerBruchpilot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Beale View Post
Most wartime archival material is not published on the internet but there is great satisfaction in handling the original paper.
Hi Nick,
I can well imagine. However, it also often makes it difficult for family members to clarify certain fates. But I think I am in good hands here. I have already been able to learn a great deal and I am unlikely to find many unresolved issues in the current matter.