Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation

Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation before the Second World War.

Old 19th September 2010, 12:17

Håkan is on a distinguished road
Re: Soviet victory claims before 22 VI 1941?

Thanks for the pointer.
However, I might be stupid but I can't find a way to get in contac with the seller. I end up in some window were I must register and this page isn't possibl to translate with google translator...

Best wishes/Håkan

WWII Biplane Fighter Aces Blog
http://ww2biplanefighteraces.blogspot.com/
Old 21st September 2010, 15:35

Mirek Wawrzynski is an unknown quantity at this point

To obtain books from Russia is not easy and simple thing! They are using such not Western system of selling, that I can not undrestand this.

Books, which I have I am buying from distributors, who have contacts with Russia, not from direct sellers.

In this way I can not help about obtaining books form Russia, there are very nice titles but distribution of them are from them "Moon".

Abrasov's book (only in Russia) has two edition, second is a little bit improved and worsened (some thing were removed from 1-st edition, correction were added to the second). Second edition was printed in 2008 by Yuza - Eksmo editor. So it should be still in bookstores?

Regards
mw
Old 19th October 2010, 21:41

Jan.Safarik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkan View Post
Hello,

In rthe same way as JoeB, I'm interested in how to obtain the book by S. Abrasov about the Russian claims in Spain.
Anyone knows were to obtain this?

Best wishes/Håkan
Dear Håkan

if you are interested in victories of Soviet pilots in Spain you won't find much in S. Abrasov: Air War in the Spain (Абросов, Сергей Владимирович: Воздушная война в Испании. Хроника воздушных сражений 1936-1939 гг., Издатель: Яуза, Эксмо, 2008). Unfortunately. The Ukrainian book Oleg Kaminskii: They call them Spanish (Каминский, Олег Александрович: Их называли «испанцами», Издательство: Друк, Одесса, Украина, 2009, http://airaces.narod.ru/spane/spane1.htm ) is much better for this purpose. I warmly recommend.

Best regards
JAN
Old 20th October 2010, 22:33
Alter Hase

Nokose will become famous soon enough

If your interested in Abrasov's book or Kamiskiy's book contact Viktor Kulikov. He can probably find them in Moscow. He's found some out of print books for me there and you pay through paypal.