Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > Wanted

Wanted Please place your wanted ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 13th February 2017, 10:16

mimithem is on a distinguished road
Copy of Luftwaffe photos wanted (to buy)

Hello fellow forumers. I have been searching over the past years for any photograph depicting German planes on an airfield in Northwestern Greece which is Paramythia airfield (39 25'N, 20 31'E). I have found nothing unfortunatelly, thus I am posting my request here.

I am searching for any photographs depicting Luftwaffe or Italian planes on Paramythia airfield, mainly during September 1943. Known detachments of squadrons having been based there during Sep 1943: I./StG3 (3rd Staffel), 11/JG27 (generally IV/JG27) and 2.NAG2 (Nahaufklaerungs Gruppe 2).

The area is surrounded by tall mountains especially to the eastern part, which is a great help for anyone who is going to search his collections. I have also attached a series of photographs from today showing the area around the airfield.

This request goes mainly to collectors and any other Luftwaffe researchers. If you are not a collector but you may know one, please contact him on behalf of me.

I want to make clear that any photograph which could be found and makes me interested in, will be paid to get a copy (eg scan) of it. I am not searching to buy the original photo (for the moment).

Please only make serious offers sent by private message only!

Please do not upload or send me photographs of RAF planes that are already on various sites online and can be found by googling "Paramythia airfield". Of course RAF photos are very welcome as well but the ones that are online I have them already.

Last edited by mimithem; 13th February 2017 at 10:32. Reason: Photo links added
Old 13th February 2017, 10:34

Re: Copy of Luftwaffe photos wanted (to buy)

Photos Part 2
Old 13th February 2017, 10:54
Alter Hase

Snautzer will become famous soon enough

http://serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/2900
Old 13th February 2017, 11:01

Thank you, this collection has to do with Yugoslav Air Force and the King's flee in 1941, so we have allied aircraft and not Luftwaffe. I have this photo group already. Thank you anyway!
Old 13th February 2017, 11:53
Alter Hase

Snautzer will become famous soon enough

Ahh sorry i misunderstood.