Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 1st April 2005, 19:27
Alter Hase

Andreas Brekken is on a distinguished road
Talking Photo albums for sale, Luftwaffe in Norway/Finnland

Hi, guys.

To finance further work on Luftwaffe research I have now decide to sell two of the most priced gems in my photo collection.

I will keep scans and professional made negatives for use in a forthcoming publication, but I am sure these items will have some value to a collector nonetheless:

#1: Personal photo albums (2) of Major Heinrich Ehrler, most items are photographs from his time as Kommodore of Jagdgeschwader 5, stationed in Norway and Finnland, including a few hitherto unpublished photos of the 6./JG 5 most famous pilots. Total number of photographs 136 (14 in colour) of various sizes and of course quality.

#2: Personal photo albums (4 of which one has only 13 photograps in it) of Oblt Rudolf Lüder, an officer which held numerous Stab positions in JG 5. The albums cover his entire career, most interesting items are probably the 1943-1944 period in Norway and Finnland. Total over 400 photos and drawings (ink profile drawings of pilots/personnel of the units he served with, totally 26 of these in the collection, they are signed, but I cannot read the signature)

I have decided to give the community a chance to obtain these items first, as I do not want to split them and/or sell them to someone who will keep them in a cupboard for ever and never publish or use them for research.

I should warn interested parties that I will not give these away... but I do believe my asking price is quite reasonable compared to for example eBay.

If You are seriously interested, pls drop me a private message in this forum.

Regards,
Andreas
Old 2nd April 2005, 01:31

RLM-76
Re: Photo albums for sale, Luftwaffe in Norway/Finnland

Hi Andreas,
I Am Interested In The First Your Offer, Ehrler's Photoalbums, Because I Am Owner Of The Photoalbum Of The Famous Pilot Of The Same Unit Heinz Arnold, Later On Duty With The Famous Jg 7.
The Main Think Isn't The Price....if Honest, But The Number Of Pictures Including In These Photoalbums, That Showing Bf 109 Or Fw 190 Or Other Planes.
Can You Send Scan Of These Photoalbums?
The Price........we Can Talk More Later.
All The Best From Milan
Patrizio Bazzani....rlm-76
Old 2nd April 2005, 15:17
Alter Hase

Wink Re: Photo albums for sale, Luftwaffe in Norway/Finnland

Hi, guys...

This was sadly my twisted sense of humour playing You and some of my norwegian friends that went in 'hook and sinker' a April Fools Day joke (and for all of those that have contacted me, I wish I had these albums...)

Hope You guys are not to mad at me.... and I promise that if we ever get our hands on these albums (which we know for a fact exist) You can be certain that the photos will be used for research and publication!

Regards, and excuse me, I am sick very sick!!!

Regards,
Andreas
Old 2nd April 2005, 16:26

RLM-76

Hi Andreas!!!

I Am Happy....because I Will Not Pay An Enourmous Amount!!

Ciao
Rlm-76!!

P.s. But......i Have Really The Arnold's Photoalbum!
Old 2nd April 2005, 19:48
Alter Hase

Hi.

Have sent You a private message regarding the Arnold albums.

Regards,
Andreas
Old 4th April 2005, 17:47

Kjetil Aakra

If any of you guys would like to have Andreas spanked or punished in any other way for this cruel and inhuman joke, feel free to contact me! I meet up with him at regular intervals and know where he lives!

Kjetil Aakra
Old 4th April 2005, 19:54

Linzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjetil Aakra
If any of you guys would like to have Andreas spanked or punished in any other way for this cruel and inhuman joke, feel free to contact me! I meet up with him at regular intervals and know where he lives!

Kjetil Aakra
What a good idea Kjetil I will be in Norway early June if you require some assistance with dealing out the punishment Andreas you're a very naughty man!

hilsen
Linzee