Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Post-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation

Post-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation after the Second World War.

Old 27th May 2014, 19:21
Alter Hase

keith A is on a distinguished road
Max Higson Korean War

Can anyone give me details of this pilot's service in Korea? I have read that he claimed a Mig-15 in combat but he isn't mentioned in Safarik. Was his claim disallowed?

Also I know he rose to at lease Wing Commander in the RAF but does anyone know details of his service before Korea? I have read he was in 43 Squadron before Korea, and assume he was a WW2 veteran because he was a S/Ldr when he went to Korea.

regards

Keith