Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Closed Thread

Old 14th August 2013, 15:43

Maciej Noszczak is on a distinguished road
Re: Ju-88, Volume One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Achs View Post
Apart from the bad text here another aspect:
My friend Hans-Jürgen posted this on a board for Illustrators.
Mr Noszczak copied my drawing of the Ju 288 almost 1 to 1, of course with my mistakes. (Mr Noszczak's drawing is black, my drawing is red, see p.158) And he didn’t ask me. That is dishonest, but it fits the rest of the book. Mr Noszczak also works for the trash publisher Kagero from Eastern Europe. That explains it - I think.

Regards
Peter
Dear Peter:
I've sent my explains for Your PM and got no answer till today. Of course it was my mistake (I have to say clearly) that I haven't asked for permit to use it as one of the sources at my drawing (it is one drawing made of about 20 different profiles of Ju 88/188 done to this book (sic!) ) . So at this forum I would like to say clearly I'm sorry for this afront and my fault.

The other thing is that at very rude words You said: "trash publisher Kagero". I have to say one more - thanks to this "thrasher publisher" and my almost six years of very hard work to them and cooperating with them (I have completly different opinion - Kagero have started just after comunism ended at Poland and made long way to be one of the most known publishing houses). Thanks Kagero You were able to see one of the best scale plans ever made for Ju 88. And of course I'm very sorry that I'm from Eastern Europe In my opinion it nothing explain. Simply it was normal mistake whom anyone could do and repair just like me today at above words.

Last edited by Maciej Noszczak; 14th August 2013 at 15:48. Reason: Wrong words
Closed Thread