Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 20th August 2011, 08:43

codebook is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Addition: Book on German manufacturer codes till 1945

Hello everybody,
I just want to inform you that my book "Deutsche Fertigungskennzeichen bis 1945" about the secret German manufacturer codes is sold out now.

I'm trying to get a few left-over copies from a dealer, so please feel free to ask if you still need one.
But that's all and I don't know if there will ever be a reprint in the future.

Please have a look at the attachment!
I have made a PDF-file with corrections and supplements for all owners of my book.
The list contains information that I got in the time after the book was finished. It will keep your book up to date

Viele Grüße
With best wishes

Michael Heidler

BTW: I have written a new book about German rifle grenades and launchers from the beginning up to 1945 (Deutsche Gewehrgranaten und Gewehrgranatgeräte bis 1945). If someone is interested in this theme, please feel free to contact me and I can send some information. It would be a bit off-topic to post it all on an aviation-forum.

Need a good book about German manufacturer codes?
=> get one from the author: >> ggbuch@web.de <<