Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation

Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation before the Second World War.

Closed Thread

Old 1st December 2021, 21:06
Alter Hase

knusel is on a distinguished road
Sachar Goronov - Spanish Civil War ace ?

Good evening dear Gentlemen,

what is he story behind Sachar Goronov, a Bulgarian supposed to have scored 22 kills in the Spanish Civil War ?
http://www.aces.safarikovi.org/victo...lgaria-sp.html

Cheers,

Michael
Old 1st December 2021, 23:02
Alter Hase

musec04 is on a distinguished road
Re: Sachar Goronov - Spanish Civil War ace ?

More nonsense,after your Peter Horn post on the main board. Why don't you try using a search engine.

22 victories flying a Potez 54??

Why all these vacuous questions?

Other board users are able to ask sensible questions about fighter aces which contribute to spreading knowledge. Your worthless lists and pointless questions add nothing.

Think, given all the time you've wasted compiling lists,what you might have achieved,if you'd ever taken an interest beyond that of a juvenile. Surely then,there are aviation boards on the net targeted specifically at children. Wouldn't these,being on your level, better suit your needs?
Old 2nd December 2021, 03:24

Russ Fahey is on a distinguished road
Re: Sachar Goronov - Spanish Civil War ace ? unwarranted attack!

Hello Musec,

That's completely uncalled for and rude..... If you don't like Michael's posts, don't read them!

More significantly, don't make nasty replies with ad-hominim attacks. You don't know anything about Michael's personality and intelligence, so cool it!

Russ
Old 2nd December 2021, 10:26
Alter Hase

Hello Russ,

There we disagree. My post is totally called for and rude.

I am completely prepared to believe that Michael is intelligent and has a sparkling personality. This is not reflected, however,in his posts.All of his posts treat his interest in making lists,they are totally Knusel centric.They do add nothing to what is already known. Is this ad hominem? Maybe.

He has indeed added nothing by his posts,which are are all pitched at a juvenile level.Convince me I'm wrong.Why does it matter who was the top scoring Narnian ace of the Gran Chaco War.Does it matter if his first name was David or Deidre or,indeed, his preferred choice of personal pronouns.Because this is the level at which Michael's posts are pitched.

I could indeed ignore his posts,as I have hitherto done and would advise others to do the same.I guess its the two posts in the same evening showing no effort to conduct even minimal research on his part which got to me. I shall ignore his posts in future.

However,I would add on a personal note Russ, that a person that has posted 41 times since 2004,as is the case with yourself is less likely to be irritated by Michael's behaviour than a more frequent user such as myself.So cool it!

Regards,

Clint
Old 2nd December 2021, 20:25
Alter Hase

knusel is on a distinguished road
Re: Sachar Goronov - Spanish Civil War ace ? unwarranted attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Fahey View Post
Hello Musec,

That's completely uncalled for and rude..... If you don't like Michael's posts, don't read them!

More significantly, don't make nasty replies with ad-hominim attacks. You don't know anything about Michael's personality and intelligence, so cool it!

Russ
Good evening Russ,

nice to hear from you.

There a so many forum members who are polite and enjoy sharing their sometimes vast knowledge. I simply skip the posts of those who spread hatespeech.

Do you know the Jan Safarik website that I linked ? It's a rich source of pilots that have received little attention so far. I wonder were the "22 victories" for Mr. Goronov come from. Unit kills ? Ground kills ? Imagination ?

I'll keep at it,

Michael
Old 2nd December 2021, 20:58
Alter Hase

Where is the hate speech? You ask questions without ever being prepared to conduct research yourself. Nor despite your numerous posts, do you ever answer other users questions.Sure, you pretend to respond to other questions. Here is a case of you pretending to respond to a post from 2006,in September of this year:

http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=4100

This despite the original post being an obituary. Nor is this an isolated practice on your part. You continually pretend to respond to questions posted several years ago. Naturally without adding anything of substance to the subject. So far, north of 1300 posts and nothing of value ,all to create lists of no worth to anyone.Not hate speech.Fact.

For any board users wishing to understand the nature of the problem here, I strongly recommend this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Particularly informative
Asperger's, is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests..’

Regards,

Clint
Old 3rd December 2021, 12:19
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about

Why do people still need reminding to play nicely?

Michael, after all this time I suggest you finally give serious thought to what you can contribute to this forum by way of information, rather than continually taking.

Clint, please don't start offering medical diagnoses unless you are appropriately qualified to do so.