Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 30th April 2006, 23:57

Andy Mitchell will become famous soon enoughAndy Mitchell will become famous soon enough
LuftwaffeData Update

Guys,

Just a short note to let you know that the Luftwaffedata site has been updated recently.

There is a new DKiG download file, provided by Andy Fletcher, and now containing entries for the nachtjagdflieger in addition to those previously listed.

Also, Adam (AJ) has provided a nice article on "German Anti-Shipping Operations In Support of Wesertag".

Andy Mitchell

LuftwaffeData Wiki including the history of Aufklgr. 122
Old 1st May 2006, 12:20

Dan Gilberti
Re: LuftwaffeData Update

Same errors and confused was to be continued by copy and past ..
About Hans Autenrieth by exemple allways refferenced KIA on differents files we can found on the web :
sometimes i give info to differents webmasters, but the error to be continued ...
For Hans Autenrieth Staffelkapitan from 6./NJG 4 : End of adventure
From Depart Coulommiers Aréa
During july month II./NJG4 was converted to Ju 88 .
1 August 44 Hans use his first Junker 88, he attack one 4 motors on Dieppe Abbeville Sector. His right motor has problem and return to base ..
In the Night 3 to 4 August, hans Autenrieth go from Coulommiers for armed reco in aréa Avranches-Rennes ...
Autenrieth 88 G-1 Wk 712343 was shooting by DCA, the aircraft was severely damaged and the crew need to use parachute on Fougeres Area :
Hans Autenrieth was taken Pow by US just before killing by french partisans .
Uffz Rudi Adam was certainly killed by same band ...
Helbig was Pow too, his trace was found in Quedlinburg rapport from october 1944, but after we missed his trace, perhaps died during travel to USA ..
Hans Autenrieth go Pow to states in 1944, come back in 1946
in 1956 he joint Bundesluftwaffe, he obtain Obertstleutnant rank when he go out .
Krank near 1990, he dead in his house near Bonn am 8 june 1996, his wife Anne-liese was allways hier .
Theses datas coming from a work a french searcher Pieere Martin in French revue Avions, i obtain confirmation by one person Christiaan Vanhee who written a book about the events of NJG 1 in St.Trond between 1941 and 1944.who know Hans Autenrieth and his Family circa 90's, and obtain differents information and photos directly from him for write his book .
Best regards Dan
Old 2nd May 2006, 06:49

WEISNER is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: LuftwaffeData Update

I am guessing the above post by Dan Gilberti was not ment for this thread, excellent info though Dan, for whatever thread you were aiming for...
Kevin.
Moderator...please remove or deleate my post when you figure this out....
Old 2nd May 2006, 10:38

Dan Gilberti
Smile Re: LuftwaffeData Update

Hi friend,
So i can download the datas given by Andy, and found this work excellent .
So when i see one database or listing , generally, the first i make is searching about and looking for the datas who especially me interesting, and sure Nachtjägers ...
And, i'm désappointed when i found in Ace listing this info concerning Hans Autenrieth Killed in Action, the same error can to be found on differents other websites.
It's just the reason of my topic, for the rest : congratulations and Thanks to Andy for Shariing with us all this work and good continuation .
Bsrg, Dan
Old 2nd May 2006, 16:58

Andy Fletcher
Re: LuftwaffeData Update

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the kind words and correct info on Autenreith's fate. My main aim at the moment is just to add the data for the DKiG awards. I'm adding the individuals fates as and when I find anything.

There are bound to be other errors, both typos and incorrect data, so if you (or anyone else) find any errors or have other data please post on the following link.

http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f...ta&showforum=6

Regards

Andy Fletcher