Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > General

General Please use this forum to post feedback, suggestions and problems relating to 12oclockhigh.net

Old 26th November 2021, 03:08

David E. Brown will become famous soon enough
Manfred Boehme Contact Information

Gents,

Myself and a colleague in Germany have been unsuccessful in trying to contact Manfred Boehme. I believe I have his correct mailing address (as confirmed by others), though acknowledge that it could have changed in the last year or so.

I would therefore appreciate if fellow members could contact me via a PM with his address and possibly a phone number. This was provided to me by the late and much missed Richard Eger some years ago, but has subsequently been lost/misplaced.

Many thanks,

David
Old 9th January 2022, 19:21

Steve Coates will become famous soon enoughSteve Coates will become famous soon enough
Re: Manfred Boehme Contact Information

David

Apologies for my slightly belated response. I don't have Manfred's phone number but his postal address has been unchanged for a while. I recently had a letter from him so pleasingly he remains in good health. Let me know what address you have via PM.

Steve
Old 9th January 2022, 22:04

David E. Brown will become famous soon enough
Re: Manfred Boehme Contact Information

Thanks Steve,

That is great news. I understood he has had some health challenges for some time. Our communication has been quiet for some time.

The address I had in my files was confirmed by another colleague to be the correct one. Recently we were pleased to get a response from him.

Nevertheless I appreciate your willingness to assist Steve.

Cheers,

David