Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 6th August 2005, 00:54

david Cotton is on a distinguished road
Re: My findings on Sgt Bann 238 Squadron Battle of Britain

Hello all
Has any of Sgt Bann's aircraft been recovered by musems at all. I know Hawkinge BoB musium has hundreds of bits of BoB aircraft. When they put the bits on display they normally do a wright up with it. Some times they say if they have discovered some thing in the recovery that contradicts the records or proves some thing beyound dout. I know that Hawking has aircraft from the Isle Of White on display. I would recommend a visit there if you have not already been there.

The only info I have on this pilot would be in the men of the BoB or the after the battle books. So I can ofer no new info. sorry.