Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Closed Thread

Old 25th March 2005, 16:54
Alter Hase

ju55dk will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Well done Ruy!!!!!

A big applause to you for stepping in and stopping the thread about Luftwaffe red cross aircraft. It was really getting out of hand with things that had absolutely nothing to with with my original posting. I do understand that persons sometimes lose their temper. But that should be exceptions. I did it once on the old bord in letting me in a discussion with a guy who claimed to have all facts about a person, but could'nt even spell the name right. It was a silly thing to do and Ruy stopped it and deleted those posting that got a bit ugly.

Keep up the good work Ruy.

Junker
Old 25th March 2005, 17:08

Christer Bergström is on a distinguished road
Re: Well done Ruy!!!!!

Ju55dk, I agree in principle. But I would prefer that Ruy deletes abusive posts or abusive parts of posts, coupled with a written warning to those who insult other people etc. The policy of locking threads can be misused by people who deliberately want to ruin a discussion which they for one reason or another regard as uncomfortable. If Ruy's policy of locking threads is put into general practise, it in reality gives any troll a veto over any thread. I have myself asked Ruy on repeated occasions to adopt a more strict moderation, not least because I have myself been subject to insults and personal attacks on his boards.

Christer Bergström

http://www.bergstrombooks.elknet.pl/
Closed Thread