Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th May 2010, 06:18

thorthemighty is on a distinguished road
ors files?

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can be of assistance. Does anybody have copies of the Bomber Command Operational Research Section files?
I am interested in obtaining information about lost and damaged 101 squadron aircraft from the period September 44 to Januray 45, as well as raid reports for a number of specific ops during this period (I will provide the list if anybody can help). I think the files I want to get my hands on are (a) AIR 14/3460, (b) the raid reports (Forms Y) and (c) AIR 14/3227 (Jan '45), all of which are stored at TNA in Kew, London. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Thor