Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Japanese and Allied Air Forces in the Far East

Japanese and Allied Air Forces in the Far East Please use this forum to discuss the Air War in the Far East.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th September 2021, 21:31

markr
Japanese Navy and Army Bomber Aircrew, WW2

I have a couple of very nice books, "Heroes of the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Force 1937-1945", and "Medaled Pilots of the Japanese Army Air Force in World War II". Excellent color plates of aircraft, what look like detailed narratives of pilots, aircrew, etc.

Are there any websites out there with which I can find more on the Japanese Navy and Army bomber pilots? There seems to be quite a bit of information available for the fighter pilots, but when I search for bomber pilots, don't seen to come across very much.

One pilot that I am looking for is Captain Nobuo Suzuki, 8th Hiko Sentai, who apparently flew operations in Burma, and who was awarded a medal in May 1945.

Thank you in advance if you have any websites, etc., to recommend.

markr