Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > Wanted

Wanted Please place your wanted ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 8th January 2009, 17:05

lingodog is on a distinguished road
MiG Flight Manuals in English

WANTED, English language Flight Manuals for the MiG 15, 17, 19, 23 and 25.
I know the Soviets produced these for certain countries that historically used English for military purposes. I already have them for the MiG 21 and 29.
I would like to buy any variant of those listed. Alternatively some form of exchange could take place. Thank you for reading.
Old 12th February 2009, 21:07

lingodog is on a distinguished road
Re: MiG Flight Manuals in English

Quick up-date. I now have the FM for the MiG 23 UB 'Flogger C' that was written for an Arab client state, so delete that from my list please. Needless to say, I am still keen to obtain FMs of the MiG 15, MiG 17, MiG 19 and the Mig 25 provided they are printed in English. (I have them in the Russian language.)