Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > General

General Please use this forum to post feedback, suggestions and problems relating to 12oclockhigh.net

Old 18th January 2023, 14:12
Alter Hase

Chris Goss has a spectacular aura aboutChris Goss has a spectacular aura about
ALLIED AIRFORCE RESEARCH WEBINARS

If anyone is interested:

https://www.alliedairforceresearch.com/webinars
Old 18th January 2023, 21:04
Alter Hase

Adriano Baumgartner is on a distinguished road
Re: ALLIED AIRFORCE RESEARCH WEBINARS

Chris, your full CV is really quite impressive!
Missed the "birds" you flew whilst with the "Men in Blue".
Surely it will be nice to hear you, take a chance to enhance my rusty English language and learn a bit more from the gathering of Old Eagles that shall be interviewed on those webinars!
Thanks for sharing that with us!
Adriano
Old 23rd February 2023, 08:54
Alter Hase

Adriano-hope you enjoyed it. People from all over the world like you watched but they get many more on YouTube
Old 23rd February 2023, 12:53
Alter Hase

Adriano Baumgartner is on a distinguished road

Enjoyed quite a lot indeed...had some problems to comprehend what the Scottish (or Irish) woman at the beginning was saying, but guess the problem may be with foreigners or persons like me, not accostumed to hearing that different English being spoken.

Quite a number of sons and relatives of members of 102 Squadron were onboard (present/following) too....

It was really nice to know the roots of your Aviation Passion in your childhood and teenage and some other topics that you helped the veterans solving (who shot who, or who shot me?).

This give us another view of the works (books/researches) you did and do, and also why it is much more difficult nowadays to find first hand and first class sources.

I had to put away (stop for a while) the "Feindflug" book-project, now in 2 volumes to finish the biography (also in 2 volumes) of our first Brazilian Air Force Test Pilot, who graduated near Gilles, at EPNER (Istres) in 1967-68....Gilles even found the contact of a member who graduated with him that later flew with the CVE at Brétigny and reached the 18,000hs mark in 180 types of "birds"....

A friend of mine from São Paulo was also following on Youtube...he do research the Brazilian Air Force in Italy (1944-45) period.

Anyway, it was a "helluva" of a Webinar...hope that more will come and see light....You the "Olde Breed" do need to pass the Torch for the youngsters that will keep the researches going on and the books being published....this is why I missed some young faces or fellows following up....

ALL THE BEST Chris and it was good to see you again! Keep going and pumping more books!

Semper Fi
Adriano and Family
Old 23rd February 2023, 13:12
Alter Hase

She was Scottish and at least I hope you could understand me (a Welshman)