Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 7th June 2017, 13:20

Rudi Penker
Allied Fighters - WW 2 Aircraft Designs by Claes Sundin

130 pages , over 200 color profiles

http://www.sound-bm.com/de/mortons-s...es-sundin.html
Old 8th June 2017, 01:31

messcaster is on a distinguished road
Re: Allied Fighters - WW 2 Aircraft Designs by Claes Sundin

Claes have published many excellent profiles books with Centura publishing. Any new profile in this publication?
Old 23rd June 2017, 00:14

softshoedancer is on a distinguished road
Re: Allied Fighters - WW 2 Aircraft Designs by Claes Sundin

Claes' books are brilliant. I was looking thru Allied Fighters, P-51 section, and I thought...hmmm...there should be at least one redtail Tuskeegee model in the section. I turned the page and there it was!

I have always been a fan of ww1/2 aviation...but I have become particularly interested in schemes since getting in to the video game War Thunder on PS4/ PC. IMO publishers/ authors should be ready for an explosion of interest in these types of books from ww2 gamers, if they aren't already.

Great illustrations, great write-ups...target the gaming community Claes and you shall find great riches!