Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation

Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation before the Second World War.

Old 18th April 2021, 23:50

sidney is on a distinguished road
Höheren Kommando der Luftwaffen-Lehrtruppen

Hi,

I am looking for more information on the Höheren Kommando der Luftwaffen-Lehrtruppen. From the little information that I found in the literature I understand that it was formed sometime in the summer of 1937, and that on 1 July 1938 it became, or rather it was renamed, the Luftwaffenlehrdivision.

I suspect that it was subordinated directly to the OKL, and that its area of responsibility was focused on the operations and development of the Lehrgeschwader Greifswald.

Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sinisa