Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 28th January 2008, 21:18

Location: Post-Confederate People's Republic of Alabamastan, Suh!
chicoartist is on a distinguished road
FS: Olynyk's USMC Aerial Victories WW2 book ...

"USMC Credits for the Destruction of Enemy Aircraft in Air-to-Air Combat World War 2"

by Frank J. Olynyk, Published by the author, April 1982. Softcover. 215 pages. Loose pages bound by plastic comb ring binder.

This offering is signed "Frank Olynyk" in blue ink. There are pencil notations in several places in the book that I did that add to several listings. Other than those few pencil notes, I'd say it's in Very Good shape. No water damage or staining. Smoke free home.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Most know that Frank wrote "Stars And Bars", the "last word" hardback book covering the American Fighter Ace 1920-1973, which is OOP but still available for a price; but lesser known are his 10 softcover volumes covering EVERY aerial victory (confirmed/probable/damaged), even those by a pilot who shot down only 1 plane, of specific periods, branches, or regions.

The 10 softcover volumes are IMPOSSIBLE to find unless you get VERY lucky and see one every now and then on eBay. Forget bookfinder.com, the usual source for hard-to-find books. Why? Those of us who have the softcover volumes (I have all but one, dangit!) are very reluctant to release them. I happen to have two of this USMC volume, so here's your chance.

Priced to SELL at $50 (firm). Seems like a lot for a softcover, but go ahead, try and find one! A few of Frank's softcover volumes I've acquired I paid over $100. If you're a USMC aerial victory buff, you need this book.

Postage $10 Priority Mail USA 50 state, including APO/FPO. $15 Canada, and $18 all other international. PayPal ONLY accepted.

If nobody bites, I'll list this on eBay.

DO NOT send me any money until you hear back from me via email that you are the winner. I am listing this on several of my fave sites, so the first person to respond by email date/time gets it, period, and I will reply to you with my PayPal payment instructions.

If you're interested, email me at: chicoartistREMOVE@yahoo.com - remove the caps before emailing me.

Good luck!

Wade