Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th October 2017, 19:39

Joe Peterburs is on a distinguished road
2 sided 8.25cm X 29.5cm prints signed by Oberleutnat Walter Schuck

I have several different types of prints depicting my shoot down of Walter Schuck. During our times together Walter was gracious enough to sign many of the prints We would sell the prints at Air Shows etc. Since I seldom attend them now I decided to make them available, for sale, to collectors through this venue. Any one interested may get further information by this sites Private Message and/or e-mail. e-mailing