Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th March 2010, 16:26

MarkCY is on a distinguished road
Major WWII aircraft library

Hello from Mark

Recently relocated due to health to live with family members as well as be closer to a better heart hospital. Leaving a condo of my own obvious major space limitations so selling some 85% of my WWII library that started in the 1970s.

e-mail me at yergemar@gmail.com

To many to type so went with photos of stacks, as you see there is a LOT. Includes the best on individual aircraft types from Monogram, Classic, imported photo volumes, etc. As seen my interest was aircraft rather than specific unit histories.

PLEASE REPLY BY IMAGE NUMBER AND TITLE

Payment by cash or US Postal Money order only. They cost $1 at any of the 40,000 post offices in the US.

repeat: ONLY CASH or US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS. NO PAYPAL, ODD BALL CERTIFICATES, STAR TREK MONEY, ECT., is ACCEPTED.

I live in PA (USA) if a quantity bought and interested in picking up in person.

Sadly in the US we no longer have International book rate or printed matter, outside the US postage is rather high but considering the titles and prices should be considered by individual.

Prices do not include postage, can be sent media mail US Postal Mail or UPS, buyer choice.

As I need physical help with getting volumes from climate storage, weighing, packing, etc I compile and prepare orders ever few days. After given titles wanted I'll reply if available and total by media mail.

An "I'll take it" gets the book, questions welcome. Don't want anyone buying an unfamiliar book(s) if not what they want regards content.

e-mail: yergemar@gmail.com

But if you've been around and are a serious buyer, a lot of RARE books here and excellent prices.

PLEASE REPLY BY IMAGE NUMBER AND TITLE, PAYMENT BY CASH OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY

Thanks,
Mark
yergemar@gmail.com

Images 1, 2, and 3: