Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 4th January 2020, 09:38

Christer Bergström is on a distinguished road
Re: Help saving Black Cross/Red Star, Volume 5

Of course I will not discuss other publishers by name in public. I am not sure that you are well informed in this matter, which was strictly between me and another publisher, Jukka.

Jukka, what do you think of Black Cross/Red Star, Volume 4? Are you interested in reading Volume 5?

Christer Bergström

http://www.bergstrombooks.elknet.pl/
Old 7th March 2020, 20:49

Edward is on a distinguished road

Mr. Bergström,

I purchased a copy of vol. 4 of your Black Cross / Red Star series and was extremely satisfied with the text and photos. I look forward to the next book as well as revised editions of volumes 1-3.

Your efforts to make these the best possible and your commitment to seeking out rare and unknown German and Russian primary sources is greatly appreciated in this day and age. My colleagues view these books as the standard English language reference on the air war over the Eastern front.

That said, I would be glad to commit to a pre-order of Volume 5.

Keep up the great work on the Black Cross / Red Star series.

Edward Rogers
Old 8th March 2020, 02:56

Christer Bergström is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
Mr. Bergström,

I purchased a copy of vol. 4 of your Black Cross / Red Star series and was extremely satisfied with the text and photos. I look forward to the next book as well as revised editions of volumes 1-3.

Your efforts to make these the best possible and your commitment to seeking out rare and unknown German and Russian primary sources is greatly appreciated in this day and age. My colleagues view these books as the standard English language reference on the air war over the Eastern front.

That said, I would be glad to commit to a pre-order of Volume 5.

Keep up the great work on the Black Cross / Red Star series.

Edward Rogers
Thank you very much for your most kind words. I have nearly finished 75 % of the manuscript of Vol. 5.

To pre-order, please email me at vaktelforlag@gmail.com

All the best

Christer Bergström

http://www.bergstrombooks.elknet.pl/