Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 28th January 2005, 16:55

Geoff Kennell
F/O John Greer Boyle, KIA 41 Sqn 28.9.40 - photo needed

The thread title says it all really. I am a volunteer with The Shoreham Aircraft Museum (www.shoreham-aircraft-museum.co.uk) and we are hoping to display a few relics from the aircraft John flew on his last flight. A photo of his grave is in hand, but we also need a photo of the man himself.

I've emailed the website deicated to 41 Sqn (http://brew.clients.ch/RAF41Sqdn.htm) but they can't help me, so maybe someone on this forum has or knows of a photo?

Any photo would do, solo or group. If you know of a photo of him in a book etc. can you let me know the title, author, page No, and to whom the photo is credited?

Cheers

Geoff.