Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th November 2011, 16:10

Warren Bell is on a distinguished road
Smile My Novel, FALL EAGLE ONE

Over the weekend, my novel, FALL EAGLE ONE, was published online on Amazon.com under Kindle. The story is about a fictional Luftwaffe mission to kill FDR in the White House using a specially modified Me-264 (more powerfun engines and in-flight refueling) and Fritx X and Henchel 293 radio-controlled bombs. The counter-plot involves Allied codebreakers at Bletchly Park following creation and training of the involved specisl detachment while misinterpreting its purpose.

A numbers of fellow posters on this discussion board contributed to my research for this book. Many thanks to those who answered my questions concerning such Luftwaffe operatiional details such as authentic intercom talk among Luftwaffe bomber crews,the details of how the German blind landing system worked, and details about the special mines developed to knock out Russian power dams. Without your help, this novel would not have been possible.

Thanks again,
Warren Bell