Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > Links

Links Please place your Website Links here, however note that these will only appear after moderation.

Old 19th October 2005, 06:58

Kaoschallenged is on a distinguished road
1/600 miniature wargaming aircraft group

Hello all. Im new here and just wanted to post a link to my Yahoo Group. I created it for people who use 1/600th scale miniature wargaming aircraft. I have also included 1/600th scale naval craft too. I would to see the Group grow and would welcome any members here that want to join, Thanks. Robert

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/...raftWargaming/