Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 18th July 2009, 15:02

viktor_kulikov@mail.ru is on a distinguished road
For sale:The German imprint of the history of Russian aviation (English text!)

Hi all,
offer interesting rare book with fine illustrations:

The German imprint of the history of Russian aviation by Sobolev D.A and Khazanov D.B. RUSAVIA Publishing House, Moscow 2001.
German aircraft in Russia and USSR: from "Flying machine" of Franz Leppich (XIX century) till "150" jet-bomber (1950).
Size of 17x24 cm, hard laminated cover, 334 pages, plenty of archive photos, colour schemes. Special limited Edition: English text only.
Price US$33.00 including shipping via air mail.

Payment via paypal to my Canadian friend.
I can also send any (available at sale) model kits from Russia (Zvezda, Eastern Express,UM, Vector etc.)
To get detailed information and illustration write please to me at the following address:
Viktor_Kulikov@rambler.ru or
viktor_kulikov@mail.ru

Viktor Kulikov