Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 26th August 2006, 19:59

Pierre Renier is on a distinguished road
Re: National Archives - List of Luftwaffe POWs?

Dear Nick and all

Thank you for your reply. I've been able to view some of the reports at the National Archive, Kew, London some while ago. It was when you mentioned them being on microfilm in the USA that of course my ears pricked up thinking there is a RG there that I might be able to source them from.

I'll check the archives on this board in case I've missed them in the past, though I do wish NARA would digitise there search records to at least the standards of Kew.

Kind regards
Pierre