Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 23rd January 2015, 03:25

Yourfinesthour is on a distinguished road
British Pubs used in the Battle of Britain

New to the forum, but I read a long dead post about pubs used by pilots during WW2. I happened to be researching the Battle of Britain and had been compiling a list of pubs I came across. I compiled them into a Google Map I thought might be of interest.

It's currently focused on Battle of Britain era pubs used by Fighter Command, with a few exceptions. Anyone have any others to add? Any stories from these pubs?

Battle of Britain Pubs

Last edited by Yourfinesthour; 24th January 2015 at 15:15. Reason: changed title to be more explicit

Tags
battle of britain, pubs, raf