Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 2nd August 2005, 09:01

Andy F-P
Information regarding Johann Furst ZG1

Could anyone help me with any information about Unteroffizier Johann Furst of 1/ZG1 please? I know he servied with this unit in 1943 on the Eastern Front but that is all. Any information on any victories or his loss would be greatly appreciated. I have checked all the areas that I know for information but cannot find anything but I anyone else can find anything I would be grateful for the information. Thank-you for your time in advance.
Regards,
Andy