Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 19th November 2018, 17:20

Alfred.MONZAT will become famous soon enough
Wingleader Magazine

Wingleader/Red Kite is preparing to lauch a new (monthly) magazine for 2019. Every issue will be available for FREE in pdf format (but with ads) but also in physical (3 issues at once but without the ads). More information here and about the crowdfunding campaign (I hope not a scam like the last one I posted on this very forum...) to launch it :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eader-magazine

Not sure if the "Limited Edition Launch Issue" will be available in pdf.
Old 20th November 2018, 00:49

debowa is on a distinguished road
Re: Wingleader Magazine

Definitely not a scam Alfred, we've been working on this project for the last six months so haven't had time to plan any dastardly deeds!

We're already past 50% funding within 24 hours so all is going very well, I can confirm that the limited edition launch issue will be available as a download at some point but the emphasis is on the specially printed copies that form part of the crowd funding, so they will be out first.

More information can also be found on the magazine website,

https://www.wingleadermagazine.co.uk/

Mark P
Old 20th November 2018, 09:55

Alfred.MONZAT will become famous soon enough
Re: Wingleader Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by debowa View Post
Definitely not a scam Alfred, we've been working on this project for the last six months so haven't had time to plan any dastardly deeds!
I was not really thinking it but the previous one still anger me (well everybody got scamed once... and maybe some of this board because of me) and I want people to remember it.

Quote:
We're already past 50% funding within 24 hours so all is going very well, I can confirm that the limited edition launch issue will be available as a download at some point but the emphasis is on the specially printed copies that form part of the crowd funding, so they will be out first.
It's a very good news, I am really looking forward to the pdf variant. I have already a hard time to kee up with the french magazines I purchase, but reading from time to time an article I am interested in. So I will follow this carefully.

Quote:
More information can also be found on the magazine website,

https://www.wingleadermagazine.co.uk/
Excellent, I urge everybody to have a look at the free sample, it looks promising.
And thanks for the valuable informations about the project.