Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 15th August 2011, 02:42

maves75 is on a distinguished road
Iron Cross watch fob and ring

I am told these are from the Great War. I have been unsuccessful in accurately identifying them. I don't think they are official awards. Ring is marked ".800" inside, there are no other marks on either piece. I have not cleaned these at all, but I am confident there are no marks hidden under the patina. These have been together as a set, so I am selling them as a set if I can. A person more knowledgeable than I am valued these for me, not sure if he's right. For right now, $250.00 will buy these, please make me an offer. Alternately, if you know what these are for certain please share that with me. Make me an offer, I would like someone to be as happy with them as I have been. Many Thanks..
Old 17th August 2011, 22:10

Re: Iron Cross watch fob and ring

Nearing my goal, price reduction: $150.00 OBO. Thank you.
Old 22nd August 2011, 06:45

Re: Iron Cross watch fob and ring

I met my goal for my inbound addition, but I am going to leave the ring and fob for sale. I would still like to know more about it, but so far I am at a dead end. I still haven't seen a set that is similiar. The ring is too big for me, and the fob doesn't seem right on my 1878 Rockford watch, but I still like them and it's fun to think that someone wore and used these. If anyone can point me toward their origins I would appreciate it.