Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > Wanted

Wanted Please place your wanted ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 7th December 2012, 20:51
Alter Hase

Theo Boiten will become famous soon enoughTheo Boiten will become famous soon enough
Looking for translator for Nachtjagd War Diaries 2nd edition

Dear all,

I am very pleased to report that I, Rod and our team of researchers have made excellent progress in the research and writing of the 2nd edition of the Nachtjagd War Diaries, we are well on schedule to produce a 4-volume book by early 2015. The 2nd edition of the NJWD will contain several hundreds of new German veterans accounts, combat reports, diary entries etc etc, that I have obtained mainly from a number of private collections. For the translation work of these new accounts (translation from German into English), I would welcome some extra help; most of the work has already been done but I still have a few dozen stories that need to be translated.

Due to my limited budget (the writing of the NJWD 2nd ed. is very much a true labour of love!), I cannot afford to pay for a professional translator, but any help in the translation of these German stories will be fully acknowledged in the new book and I can offer a signed copy of the whole 4-volume 2nd edition upon publication of the works in 2015 for anyone who is willing and able to give me a hand in the translation work.

You can reach me on my private email address

theoboitenATversatel.nl

AT = @

Looking forward to hearing from you,

cheers, Theo