Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 21st August 2005, 17:49
Alter Hase

Franek Grabowski is on a distinguished road
Re: Aircrew from I/ZG 76

Marius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius
Really? I think you did not read my books. You even cannot give the page number of statements you are writing about here (for example Polish pilots as cowards or murderers?!).
At the moment I do not have access to anything written by you, even the article on III/4. Your quote concerning the research is from your reply, is not it?

Quote:
???
Please read the book, you will see it.
Thanks for confirming. So it is not only about the Luftwaffe.

Quote:
Do you have a single one evidence that Luftwaffe lost more aircraft to III/4 than I wrote in the article? If not you cannot write about nonsenses and similar things.
I have a photo of a damaged Me 110 of ZG1 which is not listed in your book. How many such losses are hidden somewhere? How many of them were caused by Polish fighters?
Was the Me 110 of Hammes finally written off or repaired? How about Weng, did he bail out? There is plenty of questions that you fail to answer.

Quote:
Until now there wasn`t published anything of the Polish reports that could show inaccuracies in German reports. All you say is very hypothetical and we cannot work with. By the way, even if you would be right and could find some more aircraft lost to Polish fighters, where I don`t believe it could achieve more than 5, you never could reach 100 destroyed German aircraft as wrote Cynk. Please remember, I have found some 40-45 (with London archives - for your personal wish - perhaps maximally 50). How will you explain the abyss?
You fail to show the aircraft that were not shot down by Poles. If you do not know with whom Pniak was fighting on 4 September, how can you be so sure he did not down anything?

Quote:
Okay, where is the evidence? If you will give me an other reliable source than the report of Pniak I will accept it. By the way Pniak spoke of two-engined aircraft.
In the Sikorski Institute. Diary of the unit mentions combat with Do 17s and Ju 87s. No mention of any Mes! This is supplemented by a report written by Rolski two months later, where he mentions Me 110s. By the way, while describing the types, he confuses them anyway.

Quote:
I call it propaganda, because you do not operate with sources, but only with metaphysical statements.
You received a list of Polish sources but called them useless. Not my problem.
Old 21st August 2005, 18:59

Marius is on a distinguished road

Franek,
I`m writing about the things under the post German claims in Poland 1939. Let`s continue there.

To the photo. Could you show it?

Marius
Old 8th January 2015, 11:56

Davenport7 is on a distinguished road

Hello,

Can anyone supply information and picture of Ernst Kalinowski. He shot down a Short Stirling from 7 Sqn (W7430) on the 2nd June 1941.

It was believed this was the first or one of the firat 4 enginged bombers to be shot down. I am assisting the son of Sergeant William Stanley Bellew, a WOP/AG aboard this bomber it was his first op and the crew survived to become POWs.

The bomber according to 7 Sqn was shot down on its approach to Berlin at 02:43am in flames crashed 10 km SW of Beelitz.

Any info on the raid and incident and whether Ernst survived the war will be of assistance.

Regards

Ian
Old 8th January 2015, 18:17
Alter Hase

Chris Goss has a spectacular aura aboutChris Goss has a spectacular aura about

I have quite a number of photos from I/ZG 76 and am afraid that Kalinowski is not there
Old 30th May 2020, 06:35

eknutson is on a distinguished road

At 18.12.1940 Fw58 (B-2 ?) RG+NN WNr 58076 ditched at see by Larvik ( near Oslo). It was with the Stab ZG76. Do we know anything about the crew, not mentioned in the loss list. W Grabman ?
Old 30th May 2020, 08:57
Alter Hase

Chris Goss has a spectacular aura aboutChris Goss has a spectacular aura about

This thread was about I./ZG 76 which by then had been disbanded. Suggest you start a new thread but if there were no casualties, unlikely there will be names