Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation

Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation before the Second World War.

Old 9th July 2011, 14:56

Mirek Wawrzynski is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hungarian's Pilot of CR.32 V.108 in March 1939?

The story"Węgierski I Korpus Szybki w operacji Barbarossa"
is:
http://www.magnum-x.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1481& catid=2&Itemid=13

Regards,
mirekw
Old 25th July 2011, 10:47

Csaba B. Stenge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirek Wawrzynski View Post
Better late then never, there is samples of the first pages of the story including two photos (one with CR.32), I wonder if Csaba have the same photo?

Regards,
mirekw

http://kagero.pl/index.php?option=co...=105&Itemid=29
Well, I work really a lot always and have no time to visit forums generally, but here I was mentioned.
I did not said, that this photo is mine (since I did not know, what is the actual photo - I said, that I have an unpublished photo about Szobránczy, which is really unknown and unpublished). I just said, that if you have a repro, then the publishing rights are not yours (which is not my opinion, but the copyright law), and I don't think, that this photo is unpublished, since it is a repro.

As for this particular photo, it is known and it was published earlier, of course. Here is even an English, not a Hungarian language publication, from 1995 (György Punka's Messer, page 7):
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=54arno&s=7

It is great, that foreigners are interested in the Hungarian history. However, you really think, that without knowing the original primary and secondary sources and the Hungarian publications related to an actual topic, you have a lot of unpublished Hungarian materials?

To me, this topic is closed.
Old 25th July 2011, 20:15

Mirek Wawrzynski is an unknown quantity at this point

Csaba you have greate sense of humor, if you belive, that photos from very good book about Hungarian's Me 109s are sources for any kind of such materials, which are just edited.
I have this book and the quality of printed photos are, as you and me well know, out of editorial qulaity.

Second, this photo does not has any caption from which collection coming from too. So I can say, that I had "supported" author with my reproduction, which is better. It is a joke, :-),

If concerning materials about Hungarian history, I think, that I have several hundreds or more useful photos combats planes, much more than I need, other phots I have too, plenty more.

BTW copyrigths law could have only author of done photos, there are not for eterninty but for limited period, in Russia it is about 5 years or so.
International rights are for 70 years if you have negatives and it is sure that you are the author of it. Or you have obtained these rights from the author.

There are many reproduction which are sold or bought for tens years, and it is difficoult to say about the prime source of them. The case of Ebay makes this more complicate, if you are buying such things and leater editing and you do not know the authors name too.

Regards.
mirekw

PS.
I think you are right, topic is closed 2 months ago or more, I have opened it to have only name of pilot in front of this plane, and I had got it.