Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 24th December 2010, 16:55

ksugeeth is on a distinguished road
Info Required: Breakdown of Luftwaffe Aircraft in time

Hi All experts here,
I had posted this query on another forum and i was redirected here by Larry.

Can you please give me information or lead me through a thread discussed earlier ( i was not able to bring the correct key words to search) as to have a breakdown of main German aircraft numbers from a reliable source, at any given time in the war i.e before starting and ending a campaign.

Rather than have a generalized breakup of Total Available Bomber = sum total of full strength of all KG of all Luftflotte - approximation for unservicable bombers (or) Total Available number of Stukas = Sum total of full strength of all stukas Stg of All Luftflotte - approximation for repairs and unservicability , i would like a further breakdown like mentioning how many aircraft of individual makers were present both before and after each campaign.

-> This offcourse does not include all luftwaffe aircraft, but the most important aircraft at that time. Like in Poland - number of Ju87, Bf109, Fw190. BOBritain -> Ju87, Bf109, Fw190. Barbarossa - Bf110 (further breakup preferable on a year basis) , Ju88 Battle of Berlin -> Fw190, Me262.

I hope that you would help me out.

Thanks in Advance!