Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th April 2017, 18:55

Dan History is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I have just written a new analysis of Luftwaffe resource distribution - it is on Michael Holm's website

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am Dan, I have been a military history researcher for some considerable time, although not quite as long as some of the veteran members of this forum

I have long been interested in the course of the Second World War and the causes of the initial Axis successes and the eventual Allied victory. In the course of pursuing this overarching interest, I have had the opportunity to research Luftwaffe resource distribution in some depth during my university studies. To summarise my findings in one sentence, I have found that Western air power defeated the Luftwaffe and therefore enabled the USSR to survive. This finding is based on a large volume of research that I have conducted in the German Federal Military Archives in Freiburg. I would be glad to receive questions and comments from members, whether supportive or critical!

I am grateful for the assistance of Larry de Zeng and Michael Holm in publishing my study online on Michael's website. The direct link is as follows - http://www.ww2.dk/Luftwaffe%20Research.html . The link to download the file with the text of the study is http://www.ww2.dk/Dan%20Zamansky%20-%20The%20Study.pdf

Comments can be sent to my email, luftwafferesearch@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Dan

Last edited by Dan History; 16th April 2017 at 15:56. Reason: Corrected links - all links now fully functional