Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 13th October 2008, 18:20

hrossm is on a distinguished road
D-Day Austers

In the books 'Action Stations 7 - Airfields of the South West' and 'Aircraft for the Many' and on the IWM photo search results http://www.iwmcollections.org.uk/qryPhotoImg.asp - Reference "IWM FLM 2578" there are photos of Austers of 'B' Flight of 652 Squadron at RAF Bolt Head preparing to fly to France immediately following the D-Day invasion. Unfortunately none of the photos is clear enough to match a serial to an aircraft. I'm sure I've seen one of these pictures printed more clearly elsewhere - can anyone tell me where or send me a scan please ?
(otherwise I'll have to risk a wodge of cash to get a print from the IWM and hope it's clear!)
Thanks,
Ross