Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 25th October 2013, 12:23
hnbdgr

Please Help with Research - Bf109 E

Hi one and all,

I'm new here and hope some of you veterans could help me out.

I'm trying to find some writeups on the bf 109E - most specifically I'm interested in any test carried out and recorded (hopefully with data to back it up) whether it be by the germans, french, british etc.

What I'm hoping to get is numbers in regards to 109E series maneuverability at medium to high speeds - Rate of roll and elevator response, around 600 kph.

I know there's a lot of anecdotal evidence out there, but for my purposes I will need to get hands on the actual data.

I've tried every corner of the internet and didn't come up with much.

Please can somebody help me? the research will hopefully be put to good use in the flight model in Cliffs of Dover - Team Fusion Mod. If nothing else it might serve to reinforce the current FM if it's correct.

Much obliged!

Honeybadger
Old 25th October 2013, 16:01
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: Please Help with Research - Bf109 E

Have you tried this page? http://www.wwiiaircraftperformance.o...09/me109e.html