PDA

View Full Version : look for an email address

Many Souffan
18th January 2005, 23:54
Hello

I am looking for the new email address of Barry Rosch?

By advance thank you

Chris Goss
19th January 2005, 17:38
Gentlemen-I thought that we would not give out 3rd party email addresses on this forum without express permission of that 3rd party??

MikiBzh
19th January 2005, 19:31
Sure... :roll:

Jim P.
19th January 2005, 21:36
I agree with Mr. Goss. I know for a fact that Barry has tried to keep his e-mail somewhat private, and for good reason. There is a private messaging function within this board. Please use it for things such as this.

Jim P.
19th January 2005, 21:37
I agree with Mr. Goss. I know for a fact that Barry has tried to keep his e-mail somewhat private, and for good reason. There is a private messaging function within this board. Please use it for things such as this.

Ruy Horta
19th January 2005, 22:28
Its part my fault for still not putting up a new set of guidelines, but Chris is right, no third party (personal) E-mail addresses without the consent of said third party.

If you really need to do so, use the private message option, at least that way the address is shielded for those who might otherwise abuse it.

IMHO the best way to handle this would be to contact the person in question and bring the request to his attention, this way he (or she) has a choice in the matter.

Of course if said E-mail address is known, through an Internet site or something similar, its a different matter.

I've deleted the address mainly to stop possible abuse.

IMHO its not wise to type out any address on the Internet if you do not want to expose said address to possible spam etc.

Many Souffan
19th January 2005, 22:41
Hello.

I am sorry for my mistake, and I agree to with Chris and Jim

I needed to contact faster Barry and his email in the roster of LV 2004 was wrong.

By advance thank you