![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hans Ortmann NJG1
Dear reader,
When studying the Flugbuch of this flyer, I decided to write a story about him. The story will be published on the website of a local museum. Does anyone have any information on this Bordfunker? I know he flew with Erhard Bruhnke. Did this pilot transfer to single-engined fighter aircraft and was he killed in Jagdgeschwader 1? The Bundesarchiv is new to me. I have never been there before. Is there any chance I would find info there? Is is possible to order information online? Kind regards, Timon Legemaat |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Lt. Hans Kaiser & Lt. Hans Kaiser-Dieckfeld same person JG 77/JG 7? | Ian Jewison | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 3 | 16th April 2024 01:21 |
| Ofw Hans Rassek KG40-100 Birthday | schnellmeyer | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 1 | 17th September 2020 10:29 |
| List of the Legion condor pilots | martin66 | Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation | 15 | 29th December 2016 12:41 |
| Oblt Hans Schmid and ZG52 | Johannes | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 8 | 7th March 2012 05:01 |