Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 31st October 2011, 03:25
Nokose's Avatar
Nokose Nokose is offline
Alter Hase
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Florida (USA)
Posts: 1,777
Nokose will become famous soon enough
Re: JG5 on 26Apr42

Wrapping up the 29Apr42 in the Cape Pikshuev region.
I-153 of the 27 IAP SF to perform ground attack and the Hurricanes of the 78 IAP SF as escort. Attacked by Bf 109s of the II and III/JG5.

Soviets claimed to have shot down 6 Bf 109. Actually III/JG5 Bf 109E (3266) 25% damage.

Oblt Horst Carganico and Obgefr Hans Doebrich claimed one I-153 each.
Obfw Willi Pfraenger three I-153
Uffz Rudolf Mueller two Hurricanes and an I-153.
Actual Soviet losses:
I-153 27 IAP SF, Serzhant Nikolay Ivanovich Kozhevnikov (KIA)
I-153 27 IAP SF Lt. Ignatiev (WIA) (Don't have his full name)
I-153 27 IAP SF Lt. Ivan Timofeevich Afanasenkov (WIA)
Hurricane 78 IAP SF, St. Lt. Nikolaev (WIA; forced landed) (Don't have his full name)

Soviet AAA got the following:
I/KG30 (one survivor out of both crews)
Ju 88 (140210)
Ju 88 (3701)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo ID help: Me 109 JG5 Drontheim John Fredrik Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 3 28th April 2010 14:31
JG5 combat 19.06.43 markjsheppard Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 6 14th January 2009 14:47
JG5 RT Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 3 14th May 2008 12:59
Jg5 Pilot Id Please Rob Romero Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 4 23rd March 2007 09:55
Jg5 Pilot Id Please Rob Romero Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 1 14th October 2005 13:35


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net