![]() |
|
|||||||
| Pre-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation before the Second World War. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: world war I german equipment with interesting marking
Hi,
Thanks for the clearer picture, I agree that it is 3rd May 1916. My only thought now, as I have no idea if it would have been fitted in a particular aircraft type, is whether or not there was a Kampfgeschwader 51 at that time. Maybe someone else may be able to assist! Regards David |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| First World War officially ends | Ruy Horta | Off Topic | 1 | 3rd October 2010 12:36 |
| World of War Games | danielantonelli | Games and Simulations | 0 | 24th May 2010 06:29 |
| German Gliders in World War II | edwest | Books and Magazines | 1 | 6th April 2010 21:59 |
| I'm seeking these 1/48 kits ! | jmarcpe | Wanted | 0 | 14th March 2009 21:45 |
| Entering names when searching German war graves website etc. | Geoff Kennell | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 15 | 28th January 2005 18:12 |