Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Japanese and Allied Air Forces in the Far East

Japanese and Allied Air Forces in the Far East Please use this forum to discuss the Air War in the Far East.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 16th April 2013, 23:18
John Beaman John Beaman is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
Posts: 2,155
John Beaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FM-2s vs. Tonys over Kavieng, 20/3/44

You know, I sometimes amaze even myself with my stupidness! For whatever reason I thought Kavieng was near Bougainville. Of course it is not. Its location, NNW of Rabaul, makes it theoretically possible for a Tony to have been in the area. Its about 200 miles +- from the New Guinea coastline. Weird but possible.

I need to brush up on my geography.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I'm seeking these 1/48 kits ! jmarcpe Wanted 1 25th June 2010 14:10
I'm seeking these 1/48 kits ! jmarcpe Wanted 0 14th March 2009 21:45


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net