Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 2nd January 2006, 18:03
Jaws71 Jaws71 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4
Jaws71 is on a distinguished road
Re: FW-190 A8 "Red 11" of 14/JG54

I can't find the book online. I find reference to it in many places, but the book is nowhere to be found. I found a Japanese version on a Japanese web site but I don't understand nothing on the page other then the FW-190 picture on the book cover.
Does anybody have that picture and the info about "Red 11" on page 372? Or anything about this aircraft? I'm stuck with the colors of the aircraft. I don't know exactly if was painted in RLM74/75/76 or RLM 81/82/76.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW BOOK - Fw 190 D Camouflage & Markings - Pt. 1 David E. Brown Focke-Wulf Fw 190D Camouflage & Markings 71 30th March 2014 23:16
Fw 190 D-9 W.Nr. 600424, "Red 1" of JV-44 and it's 115l. tank triangle sign Kuba Plewka Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 4 2nd June 2005 12:31
Hungarian Fw 190 ? (E-Bay photo) Kari Lumppio Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 3 26th April 2005 21:40
Low altitude tests: P-47 vs. Fw 190 Six Nifty .50s Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 4 20th April 2005 00:13
The remarkable William Tex Ash, 24 March '42 Brendan Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 3 4th February 2005 18:55


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net